Why would you want to explore the unexplored?
Exploration of the unexplored has been a driving force behind human progress. It’s what drove people to venture into unknown territory and discover new knowledge, tools, and technology. Exploring the unexplored is a challenging pursuit for few people. For those looking to explore new things and experience the world, these are the reasons they would want to do it:
● It provides mental stimulation
● It gives you a chance to learn new skills
● You will meet new people
● You will learn something new
● You will help those in need
What is required for a Private Beach Trip?
How to Plan Your Private Beach Trip in Kenya?
Private beach trips in Kenya are becoming popular among tourists and locals alike. It is the perfect place for a family vacation that is not too expensive but still offers an amazing location. Here are some questions you should ask before planning a perfect private beach trip-
What season should you go to?
Which destination should you pick?
How much do things cost in Kenya? – How long should your itinerary be?
What can you do when visiting Kenya’s beaches?
Why choose Msambweni Beach in South Coast Mombasa?
Msambweni is a small coastal town in the Kwale County of Kenya, with a scenic private beach. The coastline has stunning views of its peaceful beaches, with dazzling blue waters & a clear horizon.
The private beach is along a 3 km stretch of coastline with palm trees offering peace and tranquility where guests can really be at one with nature while enjoying a luxurious vacation.
Msambweni beach is home to an incredibly beautiful property, Villa MB by Xanadu Collection – a relaxing and comfortable space for families and loved ones to spend quality time.
Msambweni Beach is an intimate property for exotic getaways. Whether you’re looking to indulge in a romantic honeymoon, celebrate a wedding, celebrate with friends or family, or just enjoy some private time on the beach. This place has it all.
How to reach Msambweni Beach?
Msambweni Beach is 35 minutes away from Diani on the way to Lunga Lunga. It is 60 kilometers south of Mombasa and 40 kilometers from the Tanzanian border.
There are two options when traveling to Msambweni Beach: you can either take a two-hour drive from Moi International Airport in Mombasa or a 35-minute drive from Ukunda Airstrip in Diani.
Villa MB by Xanadu Collection also offers airport transfers of guests from Mombasa or Diani. They are conducted by high-skilled chauffeurs who will meet & greet guests at the arrival gate and get them to their destination hassle-free.
What are the best things about Msambweni Beach in Mombasa South Coast?
One of the best things about Msambweni Beach is its long stretches of unspoiled white sand, clear waters, serene environment, and no crowds. This beach is usually visited by people who are looking for solitude and serenity.
The Beach House offers a wide range of amenities and services, so you’ll have everything you need while on vacation. You can book your stay anywhere from the main house to three other private villas. The main house of this retreat offers you incredible views of the ocean, gardens, and the old Swahili culture decor, as well as unforgettable luxury.
It features a bar, lounge area, and an outside pool that extends to 24 meters overlooking the Indian Ocean. You can choose to either spend your time in the pool or on the beach. Alternatively, there are some exciting activities for adults & children to enjoy.
The Msambweni Beach offers incredible views of the sunset and sunrise. The Beach house & Private Villas is a perfect venue for an escape from stressful working life. Here you have the opportunity to witness some of the most magical experiences, which include –
- Diani by boat – Diani is one of Kenya’s most popular tourist areas. It has stretches of nice, white sand and clean water. Taking a boat tour to Diani is a great way to round off an enjoyable trip. This can be a fun activity for adults and children alike.
- Sunrise boat breakfast – Get the chance to experience the beautiful morning sunrise at the Msambweni beach while eating breakfast on the cruise. You will leave early in the morning for this trip and will be served scrumptious breakfast on the cruise. A perfect romantic getaway!
- Breakfast on the beach– Embrace solitude on the private Msambweni beach with your loved ones for breakfast. Watch your feet sink into the unspoiled white sand while you’re served delicious food.
- Private beach BBQ Dinner– If you want to get the most out of your holiday party, look out for the private BBQ dinner on the secluded beach. Start your evening by sipping some sundowners followed by appetizers and then the delicious BBQ Dinner.
- Anniversary Package– Sign up for our exclusive anniversary package and start your day the right way: with breakfast by the beach and a lovely sunrise. Have lunch at Funzi Island and enjoy the views of the sandbank, Dinner is set up on the private beach, where you’ll find a well-lit bonfire.
Indulge in some of the best activities in south coast Mombasa
There are a myriad of activities you can indulge in if you happen to be on the south coast of Mombasa on Msambweni Beach. Indulge in some fun activities on-site with friends or family, things like-
- Ping Pong
- Beach Volley Ball
- Mountain Biking
- Beach Tennis
On-site activities also include a curio shop and massage service. A fee is applied for these services.
Take some time off on a day out with your loved ones to do fun activities like-
- Mangrove & Sandbank – You can have a fantastic nature encounter when you visit the mangroves and sandbanks. Snacks are included but do remember to carry a swimsuit & towel.
- Kisite Marine National Park – After breakfast at the Villa MB by Xanadu Collection, you can go to Kisite Marine National Park. It takes around 60 minutes to reach there. If you’re lucky, you might spot a dolphin or two! Over here, you can indulge in fun activities like snorkeling.
- Whale Shark Season– Give yourself a treat and visit our most famous attraction on the coast. You can snorkel or go scuba diving with the world’s largest fish – Whale Shark.
- Other Activities – Some other activities that you can enjoy are fishing, sailing, a village tour, biking, tennis, etc.